Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Episode One of The Shahs of Sunset and Secrets of a Trophy Wife Premier!!!

Hi Everyone!

Today's post is a long one because we have A LOT to catch up on, and then I'll end with some super exciting news about my best friend and partner Jennifer Stano!!

First and foremost, The Shahs of Sunset season Two featuring yours truly has officially premiered as of last Sunday!! Thank you to all my fans, family and friends for all the love and support.  I had a great time at the premier party, and I am so grateful for all the kindness from my loved ones, as well as the amazing bouquet of 100 long stem roses my love Jennifer sent me to congratulate me.

Off to the Shah's of Sunset Premier party with my beautiful Cousin, Shamcy.
100 long stem roses and chocolates from Jennifer, I have never received anything so beautiful!
I hope you all enjoyed episode one of The Shahs of Sunset.  I am generally NOT a fighter, but I also will not sit there while some sloppy drunk man disrespects women and makes a joke out of domestic violence.  There is nothing funny about domestic violence. Zero. Nothing.


The photo above was my #GhalichiGLAM look for the dinner scene of Episode one. I took it right before I left the house.  My hair and makeup was done by Etienne Ortega. I wore an electric blue Herve Leger dress, Gold YSL necklace, nude Christian Louboutins and rocked a Birkin.

My interview looks were a bit wild in episode one, but you'll come to see that I love to have fun with my looks and take risks.  Basic is boring to me. Here is one of the more outrageous interview looks you saw in episode one, I was rocking a fierce bob wig!! Makeup by Rokael Lizama.


Episode two of Shahs airs this Sunday on Bravo at 10/9 c.  This episode you'll get a glimpse into my work life, and you'll meet mine and Jennifer's employee at Have Faith (and dear friend), Jill. It's going to be a really fun episode so don't forget to tune in!

In other exciting news, my partner Jennifer Stano's reality show "Secrets of a Trophy Wife" is set to premier tomorrow (Saturday Dec 8th) 10/9 c on TLC.  The show follows some prominent trophy wives in Southern California including the ultimate trophy wife Jennifer, and a Persian Super Hottie Leyla!

That's Jennifer!!!
Here's a sneak peek into their show, it looks like a lot of fun and I can't wait to watch!:



Many of you tweet me asking when you'll see Jennifer on Shahs with me.  Unfortunately, you won't :(, but now you know why!! Because Jennifer had her show with TLC, she could not be on Shahs with me on Bravo (and vise versa). Who knows what the future holds, maybe we will be on one show together one day!!!

Don't forget to catch their premier tomorrow, and I hope you all enjoy Episode Two of Shahs on Sunday!!!


xoxo,
Lilly Ghalichi





9 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you, my beauty icon!!! <3 I was thinking that you need to have your OWN show so we don't have to see drunk slobs behave like idiots! I love you so much and I know this is only the beginning for you<33



    ReplyDelete
  2. You go gurl! I love you already on the show...muah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Shahs of Sunset and I can't wait to see Secrets of a Trophy Wife.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the first episode of season 2 and OH MY GOD you are so beautiful! I love that you seem to be such a sweetheart to. Cant wait for the next episode!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always, Lilly! Leyla from Trophy Wives was also on Shahs last week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing my love. I will be sharing as well. Too excited so it's going to be back to back from Saturday to Sunday between you and Jen, God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! You look absolutely gorgeous in the pic with your cousin and your makeup is stunning. Can you please post what makeup you used? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really hope you and Jennifer do your own show. You both have interesting personal lives, but I think it would be awesome to see how you run your business. Might be worth pitching to Andy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can viewers in Europe se the Shas? It's not on TV here! Jennifer posted a link so we could se trophy wifes on youtube, but your show is not there! :(

    It would be so much fun if u and jen could do a show! But please, think about us in europe too! From here u guys are really living the hollywood dream, a lot of girls would just love your show but since it's not on tv or youtube we cant follow you!

    Did you complite law school? Are you working as a layer now? I study law too! :)

    ReplyDelete